At the initial level, we provide designs for pre enquiry support, engineering contract drawings for PV systems integration & contract documentation.
For the next phase, we offer post order design engineering support with PR calculations, PV simulations and best option scenarios.
From system designs based on satellite images or CAD files, our designers determine feasible locations and preliminary system size and configuration. The Pre Feasibility study can be used to develop a preliminary BOM to estimate project costs, technical response to an RFP, or even identify design constraints.
We will provide:
- Preliminary System Size and Configuration
- Selection of system components
- Generation Assessment based on PVsyst
- Preliminary Bill of Material and Quantity
- Project Report
Your Solar generation system design will be covered in the following:
- General Plant Layout (single line diagram of power plant, TLD, schematic diagram of power plant, array laout and positioning of major equipment and control room) including internal roads layout, Entry gate, Plant fencing, Drainage path
- PV simulation with all possible options and PR calculations;
- Module mounting structure design with calculations and STAAD reports
- Mounting structure foundation design (Pile / RCC / Screw / Ramming type)
- Shadow analysis of the complete plant using PV Syst / Sketchup pro
- DC String design & equipment specification preparation (RFP)
- Detailed cable schedule with voltage drop calculations;
- Array Junction Box & String monitoring Box Design with all components
- Optimum DC & AC cable routing drawing
- Solar Array Earthing layout with calculations
- Inverter room and main control room design and drawings as per industry standards
- Optimal Power loss calculation
- 11kV/22kV/33kV/66kv Switch yard design as per standards.
- Access road design & drawings, drainage system design
- PR verification after solar power plant commissioning to ensure performance
- Providing Operation & Maintenance planning and scheduling